Imagination is the only weapon against the war of reality. The only thing that keeps us going is hope. Let reality be reality, but then you must let yourself be you. And you, you have a beautiful smile. Let me see it.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I think a smile could be worth a million.
It is said that it takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile. Another source said it took 62 muscles to frown and 26 to smile. We may never know the exact number because everyone’s smile is different. Regardless, it is easier to smile than it is to frown.
Soooo… we should smile more?!?
1. A smile is the universal sign of friendliness, happiness, and peace.
2. Most people think that we smile because we are happy, but could we be happy because we smile?
3. Smiles are infectious. If the people around you are smiling, there is a good chance you are or you will be soon.
4. Smiling makes you more attractive. Why else would we smile in pictures? Because we are most attractive when we are happiest; SMILING.
5. Smiling might lead you to laugh… ooooOooh NO!
6. Smiling makes others feel welcome and connected with the world. We are all sharing it together, might as well make it a great place to live.
Be so happy that when people look at you, they become happy too. Your smile is your logo. Be the reason someone smiles today. If you can’t do that, be the reason you smile. Turn those frown upside down, send a smile to a stranger, smile in the morning and at night. Wear those facial muscles out, they will love you for it.
-Happiness in Handfulls